Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another blog?!

A definition of blogging I once read (on a demotivational poster) is, "Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few."  This has been my opinion of blogs until recently, but yes, I have now joined the ranks of the bloggers.
Yes, another blog.  What makes me think I have anything to say that people will want to read?  (That's the question my sister asked me when I told her I was creating a blog.)  And my answer is...well...nothing...  But I think that a blog will be a good way to practice writing and a good place to share the thoughts that people don't want to hear me ramble on about out loud, but that I still want to share!  So here goes.
In this blog I'll share short stories, little devotional thoughts that come to me from stuff I'm reading in the Bible, and things I'm learning in life.  So read at your own discretion.
To share a little about me, I'm a senior in high school, but also a sophomore in college (due to concurrent enrollment classes and such).  I'm working on graduating with a BA in Communications from Thomas Edison State University...which means I'll be learning how to communicate, I suppose.  I'm completely committed to my relationship with Jesus Christ, since He's the most important and influential part of my life.
More about me later.  Maybe.  Right now I'm going to start blogging!  Thanks for coming by and reading this beginning post.

No comments:

Post a Comment