Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meaningful, Life-changing Entertainment


Just so everyone knows, ('everyone' meaning all 2 people who look at this blog, haha) but I am going to begin a marketing internship with Lamplighter publishing, and I thought I would start by at least putting up a link to the website so that people can go to it.  In the next few days I'll put up a post about why I believe in Lamplighter's ministry so much that I'll work for them for free!  (Well, the experience is priceless, but you get my point.)  Check out Lamplighter's website!
They have just released two brand-new, high-quality radio dramas called Teddy's Button (Lamplighter's #1 best-selling book), and Sir Knight of the Splendid Way (which is an allegory many say is even better than Pilgrim's Progress!).  These audio dramas are on the same quality level as Adventures in Odyssey and Radio Theater from Focus on the Family for those of you who know what those are.
These books and dramas are life-changing, and I highly encourage you to check them out.
I was going to put up a promo too, but couldn't figure out how to get it into my blog post, so just go listen to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment